SCUCS Services for Community Living is pleased to be able to provide the Support Coordination Program.
Through this program, we take pride in the development and implementation of innovative strategies aimed at enhancing the lives of adults with developmental disabilities living in the community. Services are provided in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties.
We are committed to building partnerships with individuals, families and teams to help individuals live fulfilled lives.
- Monthly contact with a dependable, experienced Support Coordinator
- Development of Individual Service Plan
- Linkage to support and services
- Individualized budget based on level of need
- Flexible options and services
The Support Coordination Program is a Medicaid Program for Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) eligible individuals, which links services to individuals living in their own home or with their family.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a resident of New Jersey
- Be 21 or older for services
- DDD and Medicaid eligible
- Meet functional criteria
For information about this program call our offices Monday- Friday, 9 am to 4 pm. Click here for a printable brochure on the DDD Support Coordination Program.
Contact Us At:
537 Nicholson Road
Audubon, NJ 08106
Phone: (856) 456-1121 Ext. 138
Fax: (856) 547-2685